Code of Conduct
The Decypher Code of Conduct outlines expected behaviors for all Decypher consultants. Decypher will conduct its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner, and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In conducting its business, integrity must underlie all company relationships, including those with customers, suppliers, communities and among employees. The highest standards of ethical business conduct are required of Decypher consultants in the performance of their company responsibilities. Consultants will not engage in conduct or activity that may raise questions as to the company’s honesty, impartiality, reputation or otherwise cause embarrassment to the company.
Consultants will ensure that:
- They do not engage in any activity that might create a conflict of interest for the company or for themselves individually.
- They do not take advantage of their Decypher position to seek personal gain through the inappropriate use of Decypher or non-public information or abuse of their position.
- They will follow all restrictions on use and disclosure of information. This includes following all requirements for protecting Decypher information and ensuring that non-Decypher proprietary information is used and disclosed only as authorized by the owner of the information or as otherwise permitted by law.
- They observe that fair dealing is the foundation for all of our transactions and interactions.
- They will protect all company, customer and supplier assets and use them only for appropriate company approved activities.
- Without exception, they will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- They will promptly report any illegal or unethical conduct to management or other appropriate authorities (i.e., Ethics, Law, Security, EEO).
Every consultant has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance and report suspected violations of this Code of Conduct. Retaliation against consultants who come forward to raise genuine concerns will not be tolerated.