Air Force Access – Acquisition of Consolidated Enterprise Support Services
Decypher is part of the MCR Team on a multiple award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract providing A&AS services support to supplement Government organic resources at Wright-Patterson AFB including Management and Professional Support (MPS), Studies, Analysis and Evaluations (SAE); and Engineering and Technical Services (ETS). The prime contract number is FA8622-12-D-8019, with a 3-year contract period of performance of 6 Dec 2011 to 8 Dec 2014.
<span class=”decypher_h8″>WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO USE THIS VEHICLE</span>
Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC), the Aeronautical Systems Center (ASC), the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), the Air Force Global Logistics Support Center (AFGLSC), the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) and the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC).
<span class=”decypher_h8″>WHAT IT PROVIDES</span>
Contract provides a wide range of diverse assistance and advisory services, including: Acquisition analysis, program analysis, test and evaluation, acquisition logistics, life-cycle logistics, security analysis, configuration/data management, training, information systems analysis, historical archival, acquisition financial management analysis, financial and financial systems analysis, cost analysis, accounting analysis, technical writing and editing, engineering, systems safety, manufacturing, operations research analysis, communications and Marketing, integration, litigation and administrative support
<span class=”decypher_h8″>TASK ORDER TYPES</span>
Fixed-Firm Price, Firm Fixed Price – Level of Effort, and Cost Plus Fixed Fee.
The MCR ACCESS Team – Proven, Cost Effective and LOW RISK.
- Superior Past Performance on Large AND Small Task Orders
- Ability to Quickly Staff Large Scale and QRC Task Orders
- Proven Management Processes
- Aggressive Pricing for Today’s Environment
- Vast Array of Teammate Resources/Facilities/Offices in WPAFB Area
- Highly Experienced MCR Program Management Team
- Handpicked Team of Highly Capable Companies
- Large Incumbent Staff Ready on Day 1
- Low Risk Transition for Government
- Multiple Secure Facilities including Sensitive Compartmented Info Facilities (SCIFs)
Over 30 Years of commitment to the Wright-Patterson Mission and the DoD Community