Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Decypher. As the turkey coma sets in and we prepare for the biggest shopping days of the year, we all need to stay vigilant about cyber security. We have some tips to help keep you safe.
- When shopping in person and online, pay close attention and only shop at organizations that you trust.
- Don’t click on links from emails but rather go directly to the sites in question.
- If possible, use a third party payment provider like paypal or Visa Checkout.
- Always use different passwords at each of the sites that visit.
- When shopping on mobile devices, download the apps for retailers at approved app stores.
Whether shopping online or in person please stay safe this holiday season.